Cafe Manhattan hearts Green Point
2. What does Manhattan love about Green Point?
Café Manhattan loves being in the centre of it all! Green Point over the past few years has become the ‘place to see and be seen in’ – a lot of the Long Street vibe has moved to Green Point, more open spaces, and more options! Café Manhattan also loves the fact that it is in the heart of the gay community and that gay and straight, young and old, all live in harmony in this area!
3. What does Manhattan bring to Green Point?
Café Manhattan brings VIBE… the restaurant and bar is always alive, no matter the time of day or night. It’s a beautiful red landmark on the corner, a meeting place, a hanging place, a place you meet old friends and make new ones…. The starting point before clubbing, the ending place after a quiet dinner.
4. Three favourite neighbourhood spots?
Café Manhattan, Rosie’s Pool Bar and Cubana
5. Any interesting stories we need to hear about Manhattan and Green Point?
Café Manhattan is the ORIGINAL! We have been around longer than any restaurant in the area, and we are here to stay.
6. We Heart Green Point because:
It is our home!