The Bay Bookshop loves Green Point
Found neatly tucked away in the Cape Quarter, The Bay Bookshop offers a unique choice of imported and local magazines, great coffee table books and a wide selection of general fiction, biographies and non-fiction must-have’s.
We caught up with Steve Davies and found out what makes Green Point such a special place.
1. What’s The Bay Bookshop all about?
Great service, great value, great selection.
2. What does The Bay Bookshop love about Green Point?
It’s Cape Town – historic and modern – in a nutshell.
3. What does The Bay Bookshop bring to Green Point?
We’re an independent neighbourhood bookshop who’ll go the extra mile to source hard-to-find titles for you. Our experienced booksellers are happy to recommend a good read to suit you. We support local authors by stocking them and having in-store events. We also have the best loyalty scheme in town – it works out to 10% off for members.
4. Three favourite neighbourhood spots?
5. Any interesting stories we need to hear about The Bay Bookshop and Green Point?
In the spirit of the new South Africa, we did want to call ourselves ‘eBay Bookshop’, but there could have been problems
6. We Heart Green Point because:
It’s Cape Town’s stylish heart.