Colourworks is looking for a big-thinking marketing enthusiast. This 6 month internship will be offered to the individual who meets the criteria, and proves to us that they are able to contribute creatively and strategically to our fast-paced and dedicated design and marketing teams.
As Marketing Intern, you are required to have an excellent and broad range of communication skills. You will need to have an understanding and love for design however designing will not fall into your job role. We are looking for a creative problem solver who is able to identify relevant and out-of the-box solutions that will contribute towards innovating our clients’ brands. You will need to be able to apply yourself strategically to any brief presented to you.
You need to be willing to get your hands dirty and really dive into compiling relevant market research for both Colourworks and clients. Being able to use this market research to conceptualise exciting and thought provoking campaign ideas, marketing plans and strategies is an essential part of the role. You will need to be able to successfully communicate these ideas into a presentation format.
Being able to write compelling strategies, marketing plans and blog posts is important. You will be a support to both the design and marketing teams so it is important that there is an equal passion for brands, design and marketing.
• Compile thorough market research that will allow us to create the most competitive campaigns and events for our clients
• Create enticing marketing strategies
• Write and compile proposals to present concepts and ideas to clients
• Provide creative support to design and marketing teams
• Creative and technical writing ability
• Compile social media research, posts and reports
• Research and compile blog posts
• Write newsletter content based on relevant topics
• Create and conceptualise themes for events
• Get involved in team brainstorms and provide input
• Passion to get involved on all levels and learn
• Hunger to chase grueling deadlines
• We are looking for a doer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Patience and dedication are a must
• Must be willing to work hard to prove that they deserve a place within the team
• Being a team player goes without saying
• Be able to ask questions if something is unclear
• Easily adapt to varying job roles and responsibility
Please email your CV to email@example.com accompanied by a rationale explaining why you think you are suited for the internship position.
Applications close 12th February 2016.