Colourworks is looking for a passionate, driven, people’s person to join the marketing team. This person must be agile and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. We are all about energy, creativity and solutions, and need someone who will carry this through every job that they are responsible for and involved in.
As a Junior Account Manager, the successful applicant will work with and report to the Account Director. They will manage one of our fastest growing and important accounts, as well other accounts, on a day to day basis. The successful applicant will run with and execute on a variety of briefs and jobs including activations, brand campaigns, website redesigns, rebrands and more. The role is diverse and requires someone who is looking to grow and develop within the business.
This person will work directly with our creative studio, as well as clients, ensuring that briefs and communication are always crystal clear. Annual KPI’s will be set, and progress assessed quarterly.
- Provide clear client briefs to the creative studio
- Create accurate cost estimates for all jobs
- Manage time allocated to jobs
- Take ownership of campaigns and have a clear understanding of all requirements
- Conduct brainstorms with creatives
- Create and manage timelines ensuring that deadlines are always met
- Implement campaigns and manage partnerships with suppliers
- Manage day to day interactions with clients during active projects, always keeping client up to date
- Maintain and grow client accounts and identify opportunities
- Present concepts to the client with Account Director
- Assess work received by creative studio and compare to the brief/ strategy to ensure alignment
- Keep costs up to date and accurate
- Manage recons when job is complete
- Communication or marketing diploma or degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Deadline and task driven
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Go- getter attitude
This position will be offered to the individual who demonstrates their ability to join the dots and multi-task across a range of industries and briefs. If you meet the above criteria, have the foresight to identify problems, and ask the right questions, then please send us your CV by applying below.