If you’re a recent graduate, eager to learn and grow, then read on.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate and driven Graduate to join our extraordinary team.
About the job
As the Digital Content Marketing Graduate Intern, you will work with the Marketing Manager to assist with various projects for the Colourworks brand. We have some exciting projects ahead and need someone to help bring these to life.
- Execution of the digital marketing plan
- Social Media – posting and reporting
- Developing content for newsletters, insights articles, web and social media
- Supporting marketing team in daily tasks and special projects
- Collecting data from marketing campaigns
- Marketing research
- Someone who is able to write copy across different platforms
- Someone who can create engaging and shareable content appropriate for each social media platform
- Ability to tell a story
- Monitor website and social media engagement
- Someone with basic AdWords knowledge
- Someone creative with the ability to generate new ideas to ensure brand success
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to take directions and learn quickly
- High attention to details
- Excellent time management skills
- Marketing Degree or Diploma with strong academic records
This is a 6-month contract position with the possibility of a full-time position.