Colourworks is on the hunt for a highly skilled DTP operator to join our creative studio. You will be working on one of our financial services accounts where you will be executing on a variety of marketing material on a daily basis.
We work in a fast-paced environment and this demanding role carries with it great responsibility, so attention to detail, exceptional layout and technical skills, professionalism and a can-do attitude is a must.
This job is 90% DTP, and 10% design.
Scope of work:
- Design and layout marketing collateral (everything from newsletters, emailers, PPT presentations to interactive PDFs) whilst adhering to strict brand guidelines
- Updates to existing artwork
- Update and maintain the brand guideline document
- Manage the delivery of artwork to the agreed timeline
- Check and ensure accuracy of all artwork
Send your CV along with your portfolio as a PDF (no bigger than 6MB) or supply the details of your website when you apply. Successful applicants will be shortlisted and contacted. If you don’t hear from us, consider yourself unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete a test in house to confirm their skills.
Starting date: immediately / asap
Apply only if you are able to excel at the role requirements below:
- Minimum 3 years working experience as DTP Operator
- Experience working in InDesign is essential
- Proficient in PPT, Word, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Exceptional layout and typographic skills
- Knowledge of the production and print process
- Knowledge of various digital outputs
- Interactive forms creation beneficial
- Graphic design diploma or relevant qualification
- Afrikaans and English (written and spoken)
- You take initiative and ownership of your projects
- Action-oriented problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Cool, calm and collected – this is a high pressure position
- Team player
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Sense of humour